I've seen this topic brought up before, so I apologize in advance if
I've missed the answer.

I believe that MI can do some sort of network analysis ( follow a line
from A to B to C ....)

If it can show the direction of a line, what can it do with it?  Can it
tell what point is at the beginning, the end, or what lines connect to a
particular point?

Could someone please tell me something more than Yes or No.  If yes, a
brief description, or some direction (pun intended) on where to get more
info. would be a great help.

I've put a lot of work entering a municiple water and sewer network and
I would like it to do more than look nice on the screen.

Thank you in advance.

Matthew Simurda