From: Ben A Greenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 4:27 PM
To: MapInfo-L discussion group
Subject: MI problems with geo-referenced Mr Sid files

I recently purchased a series of orthophotos in Mr SID format.  Accompaning
each .sid file was a .sdw Sid World File which is a geographic referencing
file.
When i open up a .SID file MapInfo acts as though the file is not
geo-referenced and gives me the Display or Register? option.  Do i need to
convert the SDW file? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Ben Greenberg