I am very careful when designing my dialogs to have the cleanest display as
possible. I have a 1024x768 15 in. monitor. When my application is used on a
different monitor, the dialogs have a tendency of being almost all garbled
up. It is more than a question of screen definition; the last test I amde
was on a 21 in. 1024x768.

Is there any way to prevent these distorsions besides leaving lots of blank
spaces?

Thanks for your experiences and suggestions.

Jacques Paris     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paris PC Consult (mainly MapInfo app.)
     www.total.net/~rparis/gisproducts.htm