After some experimenting, I came to the same conclusion as you did.  The display
driver from the ATI Technologies web site worked perfectly before MapInfo
version 6.0, but wrecked havoc once I tried using the new 3DMaps.  Installing a
driver from the Compaq web site solved it for me.  The details:

System:  Compaq Deskpro
Processor:  Pentium 500
OS:  Windows 95
Display:  Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2x
Driver that didn't work:  4.11.2560
Driver that does:  5.26-C9S

Thanks for your help!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 06/23/2000 06:31:34 AM