Dear All

Can you help......

I am wondering if there is a way to colour separate MapInfo tables for
printing. We are a local authority that has decided to undertake the
production of our City Development plan using MapInfo......however when we
have created the relevant data in MapInfo we will need to send it to an
external organisation for printing as we do not have the capability
ourselves.

Therefore we will need to colour separate the MapInfo tables to allow
printing plates to be manufactured for the high volume print run of paper
based maps we require.

Many Thanks!

Regards

Colin Eastwood