EXPLOREG.mbx transforms multi-polygonal regions into single-polygon objects.
The tabular data of the "original" object is assigned to each of its parts
in full (there is no proportionate distribution). Several OPTIONS control
the results (place of resulting exploded objects, deletion of original
exploded regions and packing of table if necessary in this case, report on
problem cases) and mostly the possibility of KEEPING TRUE DONUT regions as
multi-polygonal objects.

EXPLOREG14.zip is available free on our site in the Map editing and
transformation section.

I built that application to facilitate the addition of other languages to
English and French. I have prepared a small MB listing with all the texts
that have to be translated. If anyone is interested in adding to it by
providing me with a "translation" based on that file that I will send on
request, I will insert the new language in the application. I am afraid that
my expertise in the area is limited to a specific platform; if a language
required another code page than the one supporting English, French,
Spanish.. (Iso-latin?), I think that the program would have to be recompiled
on that specific set-up. But I remain open to any suggestion in that area.

Jacques Paris     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paris PC Consult (mainly MapInfo app.)
     www.total.net/~rparis/gisproducts.htm