All,
These are very simple questions, but I can't seem to find any easy answers.
I have a table of 100 records with 30 of those selected.  How do I switch
my selection so that it contains the other 70 records instead?  (The thirty
records represent items which I wish to have excluded from the original set
of 100.)

Also, what's the quickest way to sort a table by a column?  Can this be
done without outputting a "select" query into a new table?

TIA
Andrew