Hi.

Time ago I heard that mapinfo can be started with several parameters, as

mapinfow.exe -helpdiag  asks mapinfo to show help context id for each dialog.

Is there a way to launch mapinfo without the initial splash screen, the one
that reads "MapInfo. The world's premier desktop mapping solution"

Is there somewhere a complete list of valid parameters?   I've tried
mapinfow.exe /?  and -?

Thanks for your reply.