From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Holger Sternad
Sent: August 4, 2000 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI node coordinates in pixel

Hi list!

Since my problem still remains unsolved I repost my question. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Here is my question:

I`m looking for a way to get the coordinates of nodes - but not as values in
the coordinate system
currently in use; what I want to know is the position of a node on the JPEG
(which I have created
using the Map Basic function SAVE WINDOW) in terms of pixel.
Any suggestions??

alta4 - the spatialists
Goergen - Keuck - Seidel GbR
Holger Sternad