Hi Randy

According to the records I checked here.  There are NO DOQ's of any kind for any thing
in HI.

Jack

>>> Randy Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/08/00 01:09PM >>>
hello all,

I'm mining for maps and or charts of Trans-Pacific Cables between California
and Hawaii.
Specifically: HAW 4, HAW 5, and TCP 3 - TCP 6. Any leads on these maps would
be
greatly appreciated.
Also, any leads on DOQ's of the Island of Oahu, HI would help allot.

Thank you,
Randy Wilson
GIS Dept.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]