Hello List,
I've just rejoined this list after (FINALLY) upgrading MI off my Solaris
(UNIX) platform, and am pleasantly surprised at how much MI has improved
since v. 3.0.

The one thing that I haven't (yet) been able to figure out (and can't find
any references to in the MI-L archives)  is how to automatically register
IKONOS GeoTIFF imagery in MapInfo.

Can anyone out there offer some assistance?

Thanks,

Dave

                     David L. Dennis
SOFPREP Support Manager       Phone:  (904) 881-2312
TYBRIN Corporation                     DSN: 641-2312
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            FAX:    (904) 881-4985