Hi All,

I would like to change the cursor used when running the M_TOOLS_ADD_NODE
(1723) function.

I have an operator that is capturing and amending data from colour aerial
photography and is finding the crosshair difficult to see.

I have tried adding 'Cursor 134' to the mapinfo.mnu file but this didn't
work. (134 being the number for the MI_CURSOR_FINGER_UP cursor)

I have tried issuing a command like:

alter buttonpad "Drawing" add toolbutton calling 1723 cursor 134

but this doesn't work either and I now suspect that function 1723 changes
the cursor to the crosshair when it is run.

Have I overlooked something simple?  Has anyone managed to change the
drawing cursor to something other than the crosshair?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Martin
Martin Roundill