From: Malcolm Norman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 August 2000 16:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI Resource editor

Hi Listers,

I am trying to locate an editor that will allow me to create or modify
an
icon DLL file. I am trying to make some buttonpad tools user friendly
(the
standard mapinfo icons do not fit the bill). I have already created all
the
bitmap images in the required sizes but cannot locate the editor. The
Mapbasic manual suggests using Microsofts AppStudio, but it does not
seem to
exist anymore. Any suggestions?

Also we have a core dataset thet several users have to update. Is there
routine that will enable us to have multiple editing sessions on one
database? At the moment we keep getting access violations and have to
wait
for one editor to save before another can work on the table.

I will summarise any helpful responses.

Thanks in advance
Malcolm Norman
Portsmouth City Council