I am currently seeking a qualified candidate in the NYC Northern, NJ
area. The candidate will be proficient in MapInfo Pro with at least 2
years experience and must also know TargetPro, and MapMarker. MapBasic,
FreeWay, TrendMap, FoxPro and/or dBase, and ODBC/ADO experience is a
definite plus.
Job duties will include creating site selection maps, and market
analysis reports. Data manipulation and data processing is required.

Geographic Business Systems is a GIS consulting firm located in the NYC
Metro Area. We specialize in assisting companies to utilize various
geographic and demographic technologies.

If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward
your resume with salary history to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or

Geographic Business Systems