Hi everyone,

I'll start off by saying thanks the people on this list for all the support
I've received to date.  You've all been a great help!

I have some other elementary questions but this time it's about MapInfo and
Oracle 8i.

1.  If I'm creating graphical data with another GIS program and store it in
Oracle spatial (true arcs included), would I be able to read this data with
MapInfo Pro?

2.  If I choose to store MapInfo data in Oracle 8i will I loose some
functionality or speed?

Thanks

Andre