I am writing a Visual Basic application for MapInfo.  I am trying to close
any MapInfo tables which have been opened while at the same time keeping my
connection to MapInfo established.  I am using the following code

mapinfo.Do "Close All "

All previously open tables are closed but after this I am no longer able to
open any more tables.   I have ytried re-establishing a MapInfo connect but
nothing seems to work.  Anyone have a suggestion?

jas