Hi All

I hope I am just being really thick but I can't work out how to refresh the
data in Crystal Reports.

I have created a report from within MI.  I close CR down and edit my data in
MI.  I open the report again but the changes I have made in MI are not
reflected in the report.

I have tried the Report/Refresh Data command in CR but it seems to just
refer back to the original data.  I notice that CR seems to use a temporary
table - I guess it cannot read the MI data files directly.

Surely the CR/MI interface is a bit more sophisticated than this!

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Matt Davey
MI Pro v 5.5