Hello all,

I have a question concerning updating columns with coordinates in MapInfo
First, I was really surprised when I update fields in MapInfo with the
x and y degrees from the centroid-coordinates of the corresponding object (e.g.
polyline).
When I double-click on the line the coodinate shown to me was 51,18082
that means with five digits after the comma. The field which I updated
only shows four digits, that means 51,1808 even when I export
this field it has only four digits after the comma.
The funny thing is, that clicking into the field in the MI table
shows me the missing value.
This causes different problems for me.
What should I do to prevent this fault?

Any Suggestions would be helpful.