Butterfield Grantley wrote:

> Unsubscribe MapInfo-L

See additional info at the MapInfo-L Clearinghouse site:
http://www.directionsmag.com/mapinfo-l

You will get a note confirming your request and subscription status. Once you do sign
off you may still receive a few messages, but
it should stop in less than a day.

If you get a note saying that you are "...not a member of this list..." then it
probably means that the address you signed up with
is not the address you are currently using. In that case, just add the address that
you want unsubscribed one the unsuubscribe line.

Example:
Suppose your address is now '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', but you were signed up as
[EMAIL PROTECTED] To get this address off the
list, send e-mail to majordomo and in the body of the message put:

unsubscribe MapInfo-L [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This has to be approved manually, so give me a day to get to it. As long as the real
address resembles the address you want taken
off, I'll approve it automatically. If they aren't even close, then I will send a note
to the address being unsubscribed, and if
there's an affirmative or a no response, that address gets removed.

Other problems, please contact me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
- Bill Thoen