Hi,
I've got a question regarding some mapping data which is reportedly in
"MA10 format, a Hewlett Packard product". Does this format mean anything to
anyone out there? If so, any suggestions for the best way to convert
multiple files of this format to MapInfo format? I guess it is some sort of
CAD-based file format, but I've never heard of it before (and as yet don't
have an example file to look at).
Any help will be appreciated.
Cheers,
Steve Kalma