Hi,

I've just plotted some standard MapInfo symbols (MapInfo Transportation,Real
Estate etc) in various colours on a map background. When I print the map on a
colour device (laser or inkjet) the map comes out just fine. However, when I
send the same map to a standard laser printer, the symbols are printed
incorrectly - the symbol is replaced by a symbol 29 places lower down the same
symbol set. If there are not 29 symbols lower then I get an empty rectangle.

If I convert the symbols to black then they print OK, but this is not a solution
as I need to differentiate symbols by colour on screen. I've tried numerous
printer driver options and different printer drivers.

I'm using MapInfo 5.5 with Brother printers HL1260 and HL2060.

Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

Barry