I've been playing around with the Grid Thematic map option in MapInfo Pro
6.0. I was wondering if anybody could recommend any good resources regarding
grid thematic mapping. In particular I was looking for information regarding
assigning inflection factors, etc. Right now all of my low spots in the grid
thematic map look like little round holes. When is appropriate to use a grid
thematic map. How map data points should I have for a region before I
decided to use this option?

Michael Pompey
Interim Director
Planning and Policy Development Team
Children's Board of Hillsborough County
1205 E 8th Ave
Tampa, FL  33605
Phone: (813) 229-2884 / Fax: (813) 228-8122
Internet email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]