boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0009_01C095DA.4B43FD50"

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C095DA.4B43FD50

Dear All,

a quick question for those who use Vertical Mapper.

I am trying to aggregate the data in a workspace and I am getting this =
error message:

(vm2.mb:368)File #0 not registered for access

When I try to repeat the process in a "fresh" workspace/no workspace - =
everything is fine.

Does anyone know what stops the aggregating  procedure in a workspace =
consisting of 30 odd files ? I used to repeat the aggregating process =
very often in the same workspace. It's for the second consecutive day =
that I cannot proceed further (different projects, different data).

Thanks,

Ewa

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C095DA.4B43FD50