Dear all,

I would like to know if anybody could give me a way to convert VPF format
into ArcInfo format.
I did not find any information about that in the metadata I got.

Thank you very much
Julien
Julien Rouaud                            GIS Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       GRID-Arendal,
Office: +47 37 03 57 62            Service Box 706,
Fax: (+47) 37 03 50 50             N-4808 Arendal Norway
http://www.grida.no GRID-Arendal homepage
http://maps.grida.no/arctic Arctic Environmental Atlas
http://www.grida.no/prog/polar/globio/
GLOBIO : impact of human activities on ecosystem