Hi all,

I have a problem with MI 5.5.
It won't start any more. The last thing I've done is to copy around 50
symbols to the custsymb folder. Then I started MI again and it worked fine.
But today when I wanted to start MI nothing happened at all.
I have installed MI 5.5 last week after I had problems with MI 6.0 (tool
manager did'nt work any more). Tool manager was fine again after
reinstalling MI 5.5.
Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?
As far as I know I have not deleted any files.

Thanks for your help
Silke