consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to 
properly handle MIME multipart messages.


HI every one,

I have two questons to ask.

1 Can I use multiple custom symbols in thematic map to represent a range.
2 Who do I add custom symbol in the list. I have put the BMP in Prog\Mapinf=
o\Proff..\ Custsymb but it does not appear in the list. I am enclosing the =
BMP. Even after pressing Options- Symbol style - Font Custom symbol- Reload=
 nothing happens. Can I direct it to look in some other dir.
Thanks a lot



-----------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient
and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorised use of its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify=20
the sender immediately via e-mail and then delete the=20
original e-mail.
-----------------------------------------------------------



_______________________________________________________________________
List hosting provided by Directions Magazine | www.directionsmag.com |
To unsubscribe, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
put "unsubscribe MapInfo-L" in the message body.

Reply via email to