Hello,

 I have two map files:  one with flood locations (Flood map for state,

County) and
 another with 100,000 customer addresses.  They have both been
 geocoded and mapped.  Now my challenge is twofold:

 1) How to find out a particular Customer address on the data

map(plotting a point on the map and draw a buffer circle around it)
 2) Then FInd out whether this buffer zone is coming inside/outside or

partial floodzone by superimposing the second FLood zone map.

I am using MapInfo Professional version 6.0. I am very new to this

technology. Is there any other way to do this in Map Basic?

Thanks in advance

Chandu Rangari
Knowledge Infotech Ltd.
Hyderabad India.