From: Justusson Christer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 1:22 AM
To: 'Jeff Card'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SV: MI-L SQL

Hi!

Someone pointed me to this website some time ago:
http://www.spatialplus.com/quests/qsql009.htm
There is a list of all SQL functions in MapInfo and some have really helped
me in tight situations like AreaOverlap(object1,object2). I hope it is of
any help. But it would be nice to have examples for each function also cause
some I can't figure out how to use. Other source for me has been
KnowledgeBase at http://testdrive.mapinfo.com/kbase_by_product

Regards Christer Justusson
Uppsala