I am trying to use the modeling functions of VM and am constantly getting
the error "Error in Mapinfo File Access Library -- Extended Error Value
503".  I have searched the MI-L archives; there is no help for me there,
just a lot of questions and very few answers.

I am using VM 2.0, but I see plenty of these MFAL errors in the archives
from VM 3.0 users too.  I will upgrade to 3.0, but will it help?  Are there
users out there who have had this problem fixed by upgrading VM?

I am using VM 2.00 and MI 6.5 on NT 4.0 sp6.  My point tables are in lat/lon
NAD83, though changing them to UTM made no difference.

Any help appreciated, will sum.

Tim Nuteson
Target Corporation