Dear All,

First of all i want to introduce myself, this is ramakanth boga. i am working in
Durham city council.

   we are developing source pathway receptor model for contaminated land. i am facing
some problem when i was developing for Surface water model. i want to check for Check
for Runoff affecting the surface water feature from the Source of contamination.

    Can any one aware of Flow path analysis in Mapinfo. i would be happy if any one
solve my problem in checking the Runoff for Surface water feature.

looking for your favour.

ramakanth boga

Durham city council.