From: ramakanth boga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 6:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L looking for solution of Flow path analysis in Mapinfo V.6.5

Dear All,

First of all i want to introduce myself, this is ramakanth boga. i am
working in Durham city council.

   we are developing source pathway receptor model for contaminated land. i
am facing some problem when i was developing for Surface water model. i want
to check for Check for Runoff affecting the surface water feature from the
Source of contamination.

    Can any one aware of Flow path analysis in Mapinfo. i would be happy if
any one solve my problem in checking the Runoff for Surface water feature.

looking for your favour.

ramakanth boga

Durham city council.