I use EasyLoader v 7.0 and Oracle 8.1.7.

I try to upload only single table with one column of decimal(8,3) datatype.

I think this error (ORA-01722, invalid number) caused by wrong SQL query
generated by EasyLoader.

Maybe Oracle don't accept this queries generating by EasyLoader. I think
this exception raises when EasyLoader

call INSERT operator.

The Oracle documentation states the following:

ORA-01722: invalid number
Cause: The attempted conversion of a character string to a number failed
because the character string was not a valid numeric literal. Only numeric
fields or character fields containing numeric data may be used in arithmetic
functions or expressions. Only numeric fields may be added to or subtracted
from dates.

Action: Check the character strings in the function or expression. Check
that they contain only numbers, a sign, a decimal point, and the character
"E" or "e" and retry the operation.

So, this error caused by invalid decimal separator representation?

Maybe Oracle requires something else to be tuned?

Yuri