Hi there,

I am a new Mapinfo user, and would like import some grids from another
software (called Minex).

At this stage, I think my best option is to import them as an ascii
files or .xls, and then regrid it using one of the functions in Vertical
Mapper, as I can't get the Minex grids into any of the formats supported
by Mapinfo. However, when I set up the wizard to use the inverse
distance method, it gives me the following error message when I try to
proceed from the column select page:

"Error in Mapinfo file Access Library. Extended error value: 1934"

Could anyone help me out as to what this means and what I need to adjust
to proceed.

Thanks very much
Agi Burra