Hi all:

I was wondering if there is a site or book, etc..  that introduces users to MapBasic functionality and commands.  I am a heavy user of MapInfo 6.5, but have no programming background.  I am thinking that using the MB control would open up a whole new world to me and take my skills to another level.

Two main issues I have currently:  1)Labels getting scrambled when I refresh a database.

                                                  2)Creating transparent polygons.

Thanks and I hope this makes sense to the experts out there.

Matt Dolan
Director of Market Analytics & GIS
Colliers Arnold
4350 West
Cypress St,  Suite 300

Tampa, FL 33607-4175

813.221.2290

813.224.9403 (Fax)

www.colliersarnold.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Colliers Arnold - Tampa / Clearwater / Orlando / Ft. Myers

Colliers International - 241 offices in 54 countries on six continents

This e-mail and attachments (if any) is intended only for the addressee(s) and is subject to copyright.  This e-mail contains information which may be confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return e-mail, do not use or disclose the contents and delete the message and any attachments from your system.  Unless specifically stated, this e-mail does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender or Colliers Arnold or any of its subsidiaries.