I'm trying to use the hotlink feature that uses hotlinks based on labels, not on the objects themselves.  This is because I can have several objects in the same location on the map, but place the labels spaced around the objects so they can all be read.  So hotlinking must be based on labels, unless I "fudge" the locations of the objects.

Hotlinking on labels on a map within Mapinfo works fine, but the same map exported to HTML seems to have hotlinks only on the objects (not the labels).  Is this a bug in the HTML image map generator tool, and (regardless) is there a good workaround?

Moving the labels to a cosmetic layer doesn't work, because hotlinking doesn't work with cosmetic layers.

Thanks,
Steve

Do you Yahoo!?