This request for assistance is really related to MS Access rather than MI. I have tried with out much success on other sites to get assistance to no avail and i know there are some Access gurus who are also MI gurus so I thought Id try here with my request for help...  so to the problem I have....

I have developed a process where the user selects an object in MI and an application gets some info from the asscociated table, and then activates MS Access and writes this info into a form which the user then complets.

What I would really like to happen is that just the MS Access form displays as tho it were spawned from MI rather than have the Entire MS Access window open to display the form. I know this can be done as I have a third party application which does this. Is any one able to send me the VBA code to make just the form display. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Doug Pease
GIS Officer
Livingstone Shire Council
PO Box 600
Yeppoon  4703

Phone 49399957

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority,
states them to be the views of Livingstone Shire Council.