Hi All,

Just a little help with a Dll, I have created using Delphi 2005.

The Delphi project contains the Dll and a Unit(Form) which I want to be able to call from mapbasic.

I have complied the Dll and complied my little mapbasic code that calls the Dll procedure, but however when I run the mbx, mapinfo shows up a error saying "Memory can not be read".

I was just wondering can Delphi 2005 make Dll's that can export functions that mapbasic can call on, if so how?

An Example the Delphi code:

Procedure AssetForm; StdCall;
    Var Aform: TAssetCaptureForm
Begin
    AForm:= TAssetCaptureForm.Create(Nil);
End;

    Exports
        AssetForm;

I don't have much code written up as I am still trying to test this way of doing a few things, but so far just getting the form to show up is giving me a headache.

Thanks

Nathan Woodrow
GIS/Asset Support Officer
Warwick Shire Council