Hi All,

Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me.

Using MapInfo Pro 8.5, I create custom labels and save the workspace.  I then re-open the workspace and some of the labels are completely in the wrong place.  In most cases nothing has been done to the layer the labels were created from.  I know if I pack the table, it can throw them off, but nothing like this has been done.  It appears to be a random, yet becoming frequent, problem.

I know I can use the Labeler tool to make permanent labels, but I'd have too many TABs to keep track of if I did this.

This wasn't a problem that I've noticed in my previous versions of MI (i.e v7.8, v7.0, v6.5, v6.0).  Is it a bug in v8.5?

Also....ADD TO THE WISH LIST....Better cartographic labelling - i.e. setting preferences for label placement when conflicts with other objects and labels are detected, labelling along curved lines such as streams and rivers.  I know this would save me a lot of time.