-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Trey
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 9:21 PM
To: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: [MI-L] OT: ESRI geocoding

This is for some of the ESRI *geocoding* guru's

The question is

The data stream includes a *carriage return* / CR / 0x0D / #13 between the
Pre-directional [e w n s] and the street name [Main St]

Is there a way to add the carriage return to the STRIPLIST and/or SEPLIST
such
as:
STRIPLIST " ,/" + 0x0d ---- add CR to the list of space comma slash
Striplist "\#13" where \ is the escape character for the # Striplist "0x0D
,()" the CR space comma ( and )

or is the CR not even considered

I have been reading the ESRI doc from
http://webhelp.esri.com/arcgisdesktop/9.2/pdf/Geocoding_Rule_Base_Developer_
Guide.pdf

This is driving us nuts........

If anyone has all the rules files [*.stn / cls / mat / pat /....etc] to set
up the geocoding to work like MapInfo and include the Zip [for us it is
really a
3 character ESN zone] like the *us_addr.stn* if you would be willing to part
with it I'd really appreciate it. [email is below]

Trey Pattillo

Failure is not an option...
it comes standard with all Microsoft products.