Hi Bruno,

There's a staging process in place which means that although new
translations are updated automatically to Git as of recently, their
deployment to the testing and live servers
 is still a manual process.

On the next push changes will first be visible here:
http://dev.maposmatic.org/ (testing)

Regards,
Jeroen

--