Hi David,

The language specific index code might be nice to mention as well. In short
it uses language specific regexes to split the street name into parts.

In Dutch for example you have lots of prefixed surnames which find their
way into streets, and you'd want a 'van der Plankstraat' to be indexed
under P, not V. That's what the indexer takes care of, because the
rules/habits for that differ between localities. Using a Dutch map with
English-style indexing would be very confusing for a Dutchman to use,
because you'd keep looking up streets under the 'wrong' letter.

Cheers,
Jeroen

--
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA[Start]