Hello,

Apparently, there is an issue on Transifex related to a string to translate. Can somebody look at it?

Best regards,
david
--- Begin Message ---
Hi dmentre,

An issue has been created on one of your strings by Evropi.

Apparently the source string has "%s" inside it, though I'm not
seeing it. Nevertheless, it's not permitting me to save.

String: Participation to the transportation expenses of the
MapOSMatic developers when they gather for <i>hackfests</i>
(meeting of
developers). You can read our <a
href="http://news.maposmatic.org">blog</a> to
learn more about what we achieve during those hackfests. We usually implement a
huge number of improvements, new features and bug fixes during those meetings.
They take place during the holidays of the developers, and we would like to at
least compensate their travel expenses.
Language: Greek[1]
Resource: maposmatic[2]
Project: MapOSMatic[3]