Hello Jeroen,

2014-01-01 18:51, Jeroen van Rijn:
Can you post the script for initial import and the one for
daily/minutely updates? It'll allow me to set up a similar instance.

The script is in our git:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git/tree/support/planet-update.sh

I'll then do a full planet import with and without hstore and time that.
A few updates, time those. A few rendering jobs, time those. Might take
a while to complete the benchmarking, obviously, but then we'll have a
good idea of what hstore brings, performance wise.

The important thing is also to know if the code works at all. We don't know if we have dependencies on the non-hstore layout of the OSM database.

Thanks Jeroen!

Best regards,
david