Hello MR Developers,

My name is Josh, I started working at Cloudera last week as a data
scientist. I spent my last three years at Google, where I worked on the ads
system for awhile and then built alot of the data analysis and experiment
infrastructure behind Google+. I am really excited about the NextGen MR
project, especially because of the potential to create new classes of
data-intensive applications to run on Hadoop. I'm looking forward to helping
out wherever I can, and while I apologize for all of the JIRA spam you've
been receiving from me lately, I have no intentions of letting up. :)

Best,
Josh