Thanks Arun for another release!

+1 non-binding

Verified signatures, deployed a single node cluster and ran sleep and
wordcount. Everything looks fine.

Regards
Ravi

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 5:36 PM, Travis Thompson <tthomp...@linkedin.com>
wrote:

Everything looks good so far, running on 100 nodes with security enabled.

I've found two minor issues I've found with the new Namenode UI so far and will
work on them over the next few days:

HDFS-5934
HDFS-5935

Thanks,