FWIW, I was able to get a response from the form last month. I was issued a
new MSDN subscriber ID using which I could have downloaded Microsoft Visual
Studio (and some other products, I think). I was interested in downloading
an image of Windows to run in a VM, but the downloader is..... wait for
it..... an exe file :-) Haven't gotten around to begging someone with a
Windows OS to run that image downloader.....