Thanks for the hard work Andrew!

- Built from source on Mac OS X 10.11.6 with Java 1.8.0_91
- Built from source on CentOS Linux 7.3.161, with Java 1.8.0_92, with and
without native
- Deployed a 10 node cluster on docker containers
    - Tested basic dfs operations
    - Tested basic erasure coding (adding files, recovering corrupted files)
    - Tested some dfsadmin operations : report, triggerblockreport

+1 (non-binding)

Thanks,
Hanisha