On 29 August 2017 at 06:24, Andrew Wang <andrew.w...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> So far I've seen no -1's to the branching proposal, so I plan to execute
> this tomorrow unless there's further feedback.

For on going branch merge threads i.e TSv2, voting will be closing
tomorrow. Does it end up in merging into trunk(3.1.0-SNAPSHOT) and
branch-3.0(3.0.0-beta1-SNAPSHOT) ? If so, would you be able to wait for
couple of more days before creating branch-3.0 so that TSv2 branch merge
would be done directly to trunk?