Hello folks

We just cut branch-2.9 since all the critical/blocker issues are now
resolved.
We plan to perform some sanity checks for the rest of the week and cut
branch-2.9.0 and push out an RC0 by the end of the week.

Kindly refrain from committing to branch-2.9 without giving us a heads up.

@Junping, lets move the jdiff conversation to separate thread.

Cheers
-Arun/Subru