+1(binding)

* Downloaded source and verified for checksum. Built from source and
deployed RM HA Non-Secure cluster along with Atsv2 and yarn-ui enabled!
* Tested for
          ** RM HA/Restart/Work-preserving restart and NM work preserving
restart scenarios
          ** Application priority and Application Timeout features are
verified
          ** Ran sample MR and Distributed jobs to test HA/work-preserving
restart scenarios/priority/lifetime features
          ** Verified for ATSv2 data using REST queries.
          ** Accessed new yarn-ui for data validations. All the pages and
links are verified.
* Also integrated JCarder tool to verify all above cases to ensure no
deadlock cycles are found in basic scenarios.

- Rohith Sharma K S